The Twitter poster conference is open to all participants, and it is a great way to showcase you work!
Our committee will choose their favourite three posters which will be awarded:
- a monetary prize of 200, 100 and 50 CHF in Amazon vouchers (or equivalent) for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- the chance to do a short (5 minutes) presentation of their work during one of the following seminars!
In order to take part, please do the following:
- Create a Twitter account, if you don’t have one, here: https://twitter.com/signup.
- On the 10th of June post a tweet with an image of your poster. Please read the recommendations for the image below. You have to include in your tweet the #WeSST2020 hashtag so that we can find your poster! We also encourage the use of more specific hashtags: #WeSSTNano, #WeSSTBio, #WeSSTLube, #WeSSTDry, #WeSSTComp.
- On the 11th of June, sit back and search for the #WeSST2020 hashtag on Twitter. Now you can enjoy the posters from fellow participants and interact with them! We will also add the posters to this website.
Recommendations for the poster format: you are free to use any format that you like for your tweet and poster. However, for ease of reading and interaction we recommend the #TwitterPoster format. A short video describing the format can be found here, and a template for the PowerPoint file is here.